The WCOWMA Onsite Wastewater Management Association of BC is pleased to present industry training based on the BC SPM V3 for Onsite Wastewater Professionals. Successful completion of this training program fulfills the classroom component of the training required to work in the Onsite Wastewater Industry in BC. This program is also recognized in Alberta under the Trade, Investment and Labour Mobility Agreement (TILMA) and the New West Partnership, in Saskatchewan under the New West Partnership and in Manitoba under the Agreement on Internal Trade. Students will be required to complete an online training component prior to attending the classroom sessions.
Those wishing to apply for a ROWP Installer/Planner Stamp must complete the following training components:
- Intro to Onsite (online program/home study)
- Onsite Wastewater Practitioner Training Program
- 18 Training Modules (68 hours home study; 8 days classroom)
- Site and Soils Field Training Day
- Completion of a minimum of three system plans
- Participation in a minimum of three system installations
Students will be assisted in completing all the above required components.
The first set of 2018 dates offering this BC specific training is:
Days 1 – 4 – February 19, 20, 21, & 22, 2018, Abbotsford, BC
Days 5 – 8 – March 12, 13, 14 & 15, 2018, Abbotsford, BC
For more information, or to register over the phone please contact the WCOWMA-BC office at 1.855.872.2645.